Coming soon from 1 Habit Press. www.1habit.com
1 Habit for a Thriving Home office is for anyone who wants to avoid traffic, a long commute, reduce their carbon footprint, save time, minimize interruptions in their work day, have more control over their schedule, focus on priorities and make significant contributions to their business, company, clients or the world.
Anyone CAN work from home, but if you want to have a Thriving Home Office, this book is for you. This is a collection of best practices from happy achievers who productively work from home having a positive impact and influence on those they serve. They are organized, manage their time well, get important work done and save time, money and the environment while they do so. Learn 1 Habit for a Thriving Home Office that will make the biggest difference for you today.
1 Habit: For a Thriving Home Office is be filled with Habits that, when instilled, can heal and enhance your business, your spirit, and your family. 1 Habit: For a Thriving Home Office is for anyone running a business home, people who work for a company, and telecommute and for companies that are transitioning more of their employees to a work-from-home force. The book can help you take the giant leap to exit the cubicle farm and take your life back while making more money, saving more money, and having an impact beyond your own life. Look at these stats… * The US alone would save over $650 billion by changing to Home Based Business or Telecommute work models.
* Oil consumption would be reduced by 280
* million barrels a year.
* Greenhouse Gas Emissions would be reduced by the
* the equivalent of 9 million cars a year. Most people will save * $1500.00 a year on gas.
* $3000 a year on lunch, dinner, and coffee
* $4-7k a year on child care.
* $1700 a year on wardrobe.
* Gain 12 weeks a year by not sitting in your car every day, in traffic going to and from the cubicle farm.